If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Snowman Shaker Card

Here's a sparkly Snowy Shaker Card I've created
Inside is glitter to shake against a bling lit sky and I've layered made the snow inside 3-d effect buy having different layers and used different glitters

Challlenges Entered in -
Incy Wincy - #19 Anything GoesLittleRedWagon #4 Buttons  Stampin Vacation - Pick 3 (Buttons,Crystals,Glitter) ABC Challenge I is for Indigo Blue Fun with Shapes and More #31 Monochrome Blue & cut-outsPapertake Weekly  Christmas Crackers -any xmas CardPollyCraft Challenge #29 Christmas ThemeWhimsy Stamps #29 ChristmasCreative Inspirations : Sparkle


Materials Used - Stamps -Studio G, Tree and Snowmen are Buttons, Blue Bling, Lots of Glitter and Glitter Glue, Ribbon from my stash and I've altered the die cuts with dark blue ink and clear embossed them the circle I've reused from a packaging that is just Perfect for this card I saw it and so wanted to make this lttle shaker.
Hugs Nikki

14 comments:

  1. Wow.....what a wonderful glittery card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card Nikki!!!! I love all the glitter!!!! You just gave me an idea on how to use my sweet treat cups from SU......you're a GENIUS!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy Designs challenge this week!!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun creation! Great colors and I love the shaker! Thanks for sharing it with us at Whimsy!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love the little buttons in the shaker box. Thanks for playing along at LRW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and different too Love the whole card Thank you for joning in Incy wincy challenges anmd good luck

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Nikki :)

    Thank you for playing along this week at Incy Wincy :)

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific shaker card! I love the scene! You did a terrific job with this! Thanks so much for playing along with the PICK 3 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such glittery beauty! Thanks for playing along at LRW!

    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love all the glitter!

    Dee - LRW DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a stunning card great image and fabby colouring
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so beautiful! Great work!

    Thanks for joining us this week at fun with shapes and more!

    Hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea!!!
    And great work too!!!!

    Thanks for joining us.

    Hugs Ivi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget