If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thanks

Just a sweet way to say thanks
Challenges :
Making it with Mesyln - Recipe Crafts and Me - Add a Flower For Fun -2 different ribbons Paper Shelter- Green Clear it Out! - Anything

Recipe : Digi - Limited Runs,Stamps Inkadinkadoo, Papers- K&Co, Die Cuts - Sizzix,Punches- Stampin Up & MS,  Ribbons-Micheals & Ric Rac, Flowers from my stash

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

10 comments:

  1. This is wonderful... I love the flowers! Thanks for joining in at For Fun Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! And congrats Nikki, you are one of our winners of the Clear Dollar Stamps blog hop!!! To claim your prize, please contact Lori at lori@cleardollarstamps.com.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nikki,
    Check out: http://jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com/ appears you won!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you were very lucky this week! Maybe it's your week to buy a lottery ticket!! Congrats on winning at Clear Dollar Stamps.
    I hope you get a chance to come play in our color challenge at www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you made some awesome flowers. Thanks for playing along with this cute card on for Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely card. Looks great! Thanks for playing with us over at the TPS challenges this week. And For Fun too.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I want to eat the cupcake. Yummers. :) Thanks for joining in this week at For Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing, thanks for joining us at clear It OUt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - giggled at the ribbon in the image given our challenge this week. Love the tag you used. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nikki this is a gorgeous card, as I love the textures and your colouring is nice and subtle and soft as well. Hugs Jess from Making it with Meslyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget