If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Hugging a Snowman

This week at Incy Wincy we want to see your Creations with ORANGE YELLOW AND BROWN
and I decided to try a Christmas Card out of these colors and I love how Rich it feels. This week our Sponsor is Fred She Said and you can win $20 GC to buy Any DIGI's you want it's a mini shopping spree!!
Challenges - Incy Wincy -Brown,Orange,YellowPan Pastel Uk - Frosty and Bright
Di's Digi' Designs- Fall Colors Just Some Lines - Tic Tac Toe - Die Cut,Digi,Glitter Crafty Catz - Snowflakes Floweret - Christmas Winter Wonderland - Any Cute Image Crafty Purple Frog - Orange Moving along with the times - Let it Snow
Recipe : Digi  Fred She Said, Stamp Studio G, Papers-CTMH, Ribbon Micheal's, Touch Markers
Inks - Orange,Yellow,Brown,Gold. Stampin Up Punches
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

13 comments:

  1. The image you have used is so cute.I love the colours you have used thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image really is adorable - and you've colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card, fab image, thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki
    A gorgeous card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the colours. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love the colours you have used and the image is so sweet
    thanks for joining us at the panpastels uk
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is adorable..love the color combo..adorable image

    thanks for joining us at just some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word what an adorable creation the I love the design and layout and fabulous colour theme too...

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Snowflakes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card & I love the different colours you've used :)
    Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the alternative colourway you have used for this Christmas card. Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Purple Frog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i love the colours in this card and the gorgeous organza flower
    Thanks for joining us MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xxx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Just Some Lines for the tic-tac-toe challenge!

    Love, Laura JSLDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget