If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cat in a Bag

Sentiment Says - Getting there is half the Fun,Being there is ALL OF IT .. I think this is how my cat feels everytime he is wedged himself into a paper bag lol

Challenges Touch Twin Markers- Animals Pan Pastel UK - Animals
Crafty Sentiment's - 2 DP'sDeep Ocean - Pink and BrownsGoing Grey w Scrap Creations - Critters
Now here's an Image of all my Touch Twin Markers these have taken me along time to get this to this amount of them and I love them ... I hear that they are making refillable inks to add into markers when they wear out SOOOOO kewl let me know when they reach way over here cause I'd love to get them :)
I'm already starting a List but I don't know how all you ladies manage to keep the names so neat on the tops of the markers mine always seem to disappear so I make my own labels and tape them in place along the sides of them... Maybe I shouldn't  hold the lids when I'm colouring I just don't know lol

Recipe - Digi -Meljen , Stamp CTMH, Paper K n Co & Tim Holtz, MS Punches,
Prima & K n Co Flowers,  Recollection Brads, Plaid Ink
Coloured with touch Markers
Flowers have been recoloured Using touch Markers and Brillance Ink
Thanks for looking
Hugs Nikki

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a fantastic card, I LOVE this image it's just like my cat at home, brilliant. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki ... oh this did make me laugh ... what a super card I have two small dogs and they are always into mischief! My friend has two cats who are always getting inside her shopping bags! Your card made me think of them and smile!
    Thank you for joining us this week at the PanPastel UK Challenge ... Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant card Nikki and a fabulous image, just like my cat. In fact I have just emptied my tote bag and my cat has jumped in it and is asleep beside me hehe. Thanks for sharing this with us at PanPastel UK this week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image one of my cats loves bags lol.Thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this wee.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nikki! Lovely creation, fab image!

    Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Deep Ocean this fortnight.

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Such a fun image.

    Thank you for joining us at the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Touch Twin!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card, love the warm colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget