If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mini Boxes to Hold my Tiny stash

Now for those of you who don't know we sold our house a while ago and have moved into a tiny little apartment I went from having my own room to now the bottom of my closet and sharing our only desk with my computer & DH so now there is no more stash left out when in the middle of a project so I've had to figure out what to do with everything and organize and re-organize till I can figure out exactly how I want it all ... I like to consider it an ENDLESS task , it has to look neat to. So everything is tucked in a boxes and all labeled ... even my boxes have boxes in them so I've created to little match box drawers that fit inside my boxes to keep all the little stuff neat in tidy and Labeled them all up so they are easy to get to Plus with having this small of a space it's been very interesting I can't buy much more until I clear out some room so talk about keeping it in CHECK!!!
These little towers are 3inch by 1 inch by 4 inch and each have there own sleeve which is 1/8 of an inch larger and the box is 5 1/2 inches by 4 1/4 inches (this allows for me to REALLY Stuff em lol)

Challenges - Incy Wincy - Anything but a card Amusing Challenge - Anything Goes Come and Get it - Anything but a card Inspire me Fridays- Anything Goes  Crafts and Me - Anything GoesPaper Shelter - Metal Embellishment Simon Says - Anything Goes Make it Monday - Linky Party
Recipe - Papers Cardstock, K n Co,  Sizzix Dies - Bookplates, Tags. Stamps-Friskars Mini Brads. Chalks

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

10 comments:

  1. Cool idea. I hope they work well for you. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Come and Get It Challenge Blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab project and a great idea...
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful project! I love how it turned out. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Nikki but I would have to have little boxes everywhere - LOL. This is a wonderful project for our Anything but a Card challenge this week at Come and Get It. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh look... just seen you at MIM aswell!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible that you made these - great idea! Thanks so much for joining me on Amusing Challenges this week! I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous way to stay organized and oh my yes, I know what you mean about boxes within boxes with even smaller boxes inside. I'm a box junkie for sure too LOL! I feel for you having to downsize like that and kudos for making it work creatively ;0) Saw these little beauties over at MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great. I saw them on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #158 and #277.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget