If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Page 10 - Dusting them Off

Page 10 of my little book and I've just been playing around with this lovely digi from Tiddly Inks and thought she would looke pretty in my book I've altered the Ribbons & Lace to match in better and to give them a more vintage feeling take a peek at what the rest of the DT did !!!
Challenges - Incy Wincy - Dust it OffMake it Monday - Anything Goes Simon Stamp n Show - Anything Goes Stampalot- Crafty Passion
Recipe- Digi Tiddly Inks, Stamp Studio G,Papers- Basic Grey,K n' Co, MS Punch,Tim Holtz Die,
Touch Markers, Tim Holtz Inks- Used to alter Ribbons, Die Cut, Card Candy

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Page 10 of your little book is darling! I love the background papers and then the layered die cuts you have on top of them. Your use of the weathered clock looks really good. I like your digi stamp and how you've colorized her. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page, love the image you have used and the fab clock,
    Thanks for linking up with MIM this week
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous page for your book Nikki, colours are super and that image is just delightful.

    Thank you so much for sharing your 'Crafty Passion' with us at Stampalot Challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty page. Thanks so much for joining the Sir Stampalot challenge this month, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget