If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Down by the Beach

This week at Incy Wincy we want to see you playing at the Beach so find all those fun summer stamps and have fun . Digital Garden is this weeks sponsor, check out what the rest of the DT has done and have fun with it also I have Blog Candy going on right now so join in !!

Challenges - Incy Wincy - Beach Days 8/20
Craft a Scene - Anything in the Great Outdoors 8/31
No Matter Which - Anything Goes + Blog Hop 8/26
The Crafty Pad- All about Summer Vacation WON!!!
Everybody art  - Summer 8/28
Recipe - Papers-BG,My Minds Eye, Soft Flower- Sand, Digi- Digital Garden, Stamps Inkadinkado,Clear Dollar , Recollection Cloud Brads(SO CUTE) Touch Markers, White Gel marker

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:



  1. Good morning Nikki,

    What a sweet card such great imagination where you do together.

    It's really great to see you at Craft a Scene challenge this month, thank you so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thank you for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet card Nikki, I love your cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image and card and lovely tag on your card. So adorable your card ! Thanks for joining us at NMWC in our first challenge and good luck. Hope to see you again soon in our next challenge, Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, great scene. Thanks for playing along with us at NMW Challenges, I do hope you enjoyed our blog hop and that you come back for our next challenge. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, great little scene! Thanks so much for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute! Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget