If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Thanks

Bears playing around and we use to do this too as kids now they have trampolines and I'd still jump on one today in a heartbeat they are just too much fun not to resist lol. 

Challenges -
Basic Grey - Bold and Bright 8/18
RTG - Anything with Bears 8/31
Crafty Calender - Bears with Layers 8/31
House that Stamps Built - Black and White  + 1 Colour 8/15
Recipe - Stamps LOTV,Mark's Finest, Clear Embossing, Papers basic Grey,GCD,the Paper Company, Craftworks Cardcandy,Studio G flowers, K n Co Acetate Die Cut,Spellbinder, Touch Markers, Distress Ink, Bling, Silk Thread

hugs Nikki

4 comments:

  1. Great image, love the black and orange! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge and Blog Hop at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x

    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. That orange is SO much fun! Great card, Nikki! Thanks for participating in our DCC Challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC CARD!! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge this month. Good luck with the challenge and we hope you will join in again next time.

    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget