If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Kiss-mas Card

Everyone wants to get kissed under Mistletoe !!!
Little 5 by 5 Christmas Card Left it without a sentiment just didn't feel
like adding one for a change :) and it's just blank inside

Challenges - Come and Get it - Monochromatic
Dream Valley - Glitter and BlinKenny K - Sparkle SnowflakesStamping Sensations - Traditional ChristmasThe Ribbon Girls - Sparkle
 
Recipe - Digi Kenny K, Papers Basic Grey,DaisyD, Ribbon from Micheals
Basic Grey Brad covered in glitter glue , Christmas ornament, Glitter glue and Flower soft.
Touch Markers
 
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki
 

6 comments:

  1. Very cute Nikki. Clean and simply layout, and I love the glitter snowflake! Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges, and best of luck. Louise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a saucy image Nikki and a lovely bright and happy Christmas card.

    Thank you so much and sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B xif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love this image. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Love it all.
    Thanks for playing at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card , I love the colours

    thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Card Nikki!!! That snowflake is gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krew *Sparkly Snowflakes* challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    See my blog for yummy candy ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget