If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Altered Sketchbook

So here is the Top of a Sketch Book I've altered for my niece for Christmas she is a drawing monster and burns thru sketch pads like crazy so I've been told so here's one all decorated with her in mind and yes she loves to wear dresses the more fancy the better.
Challenges -Basic Grey - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes 
Crafts and Me - Winter Wonderland 1/15
Simon Says - Anything Goes
 
Recipe - Digi unknown  Papers Basic Grey and Basic Grey Die Cut Clouds
the sentiment is from Autentique. Coloured with Touch Markers and Sakura Gel Marker
 
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi my dearest blogfriend,wonderful card,funny little cats and gorgeous lady,her dress looks real^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous notebook! Love her shiney dress. :) Thanks for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki this is gorgeous. I'm sure your niece loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous notebook...thanks for sharing this with the Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing is with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous notebook. Love the beautiful dress. Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget