If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Christmas No NO's !!


Here's my Card with a little  pull out tag and I honestly didn't own a stamp for what I wanted it to say ... BUT SERIOUSLY who would own that kind of stamp lol you'll understand when you see the next picture. I hope it makes you laugh :) This digi can lead you down that path to the dirty mind ... if your really thinking that way just look at this guy he's built him a snowman and he already has a nose .... he's holding his carrot firmly in his hand and there are 2 smaller snowballs on the ground. Now I ask you WHAT'S HE DOING WITH ALL THOSE EXTRA PARTS ...LOL have fun with this challenge I know I did.

 Inside
Challenges - Incy Wincy - Make Us Laugh 1/28
Simon Says Stamp & Show - What are you known for  1/28
 Sense of Humor and making mostly xmas Cards which I love to make
I honestly say the wrong thing alot but it comes out funny !!
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes 1/31
Delightful Challenges - Tags "TOP3"
City Crafter - Winter Blues
Papertake Weekly - Baby It's cold outside
Ribbon Carousel - Winter Spirit 1/31
Christmas at Sweet Stampin- Cold and frosty 2/9

Recipe Digi - Dr Digi. Stamps Studio G. Inks-Versafine,Studio G,Antique spray Cornflower.
Papers-Basic Grey,My Minds Eye. Ribbon & Fibers From Stash. Dies- Sizzix,Quickutz. Recollections Brads. Sakura Gel Markers
Touch Markers Used -185,136,24,103,171,144,172,BG1,BG5,GG5,WG9.
Thanks so much for looking
hugs Nikki

12 comments:

  1. What a fun card and so well done ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Nikki,funny image and lovely details^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here again^_^I saw my blog in your place to visit^_^ A very big big big thank you^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card!!! The image is so funny LOVE it!Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so darn cute. I just love that image. It has me smiling. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the image, fabulous, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HHAAHAH!! Nikki, I LOVE this card, and I love your dirty mind! LOL
    I thought the SAME thing when I saw this image!!! LOL
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funny card! I love the image and the coloring! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, great idea to have the tags coming from behind the image, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this really made me smile! :) Fabulous card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun image! Fab creation. Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget