If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Imagination take me away !!!

Kraftin Kimmie is holding a Krafty Guest Spot for 3 lucky peeps so I thought I'd give it a try
with Playtime Lulu she is so cute and I wanted to make a simple card that would allow the stamp to shine. I even popped her up which I thought would be fun to try ... alot of fussy cutting but well worth it in the end. The smock that she is wearing is the DP coloured in to add more depth, every painter eventally wears all the colours she's ever worked with ... I have the wreaked shirts to prove it lol, and the fish is just part of the imagination process

Pop Up View - Each Layer under neath was coloured too
 
Challenges - Kraftin Kimmie GD Challenge & Metal (foil on fish)
Card Making Mama's - Anything Goes
Quirky Crafts Something New with Pink
 
Recipe - Stamps - "Playtime Lulu" Kraftin Kimmie. Papers - Crafty Individuals,Cardstock. Die Cut K&Company  (recoloured) , Touch markers,Sakura Gel Marker,Versafine Ink. Dew Drops.
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

2 comments:

  1. very cool, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this! Such a unique card! So cool! What a great entry! Good luck! Thanks for joining us for the Krafty Guest Contest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget