If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Hanging with my friends ...my way


This week at Incy Wincy we want to see texture any type you can thing of. I've coloured the birds into create texture in their feathers and added in some fluffly felt clouds that want to be just touched !!!

Incy Wincy - Texture
Forever Friends - Birds/Animals or Butterflies.
Artistic Inspirations -AnythingMy Grafico -Anything

Recipe
Digi - Doodle Pantry. Paper Cardstock,Recollections. Pebbles Clouds.
Touch Markers
101,139,46,24,107,31,91

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

6 comments:

  1. LOL this is so cute! Love the image and the felt clouds are phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Love it!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty and I love, love, love your clouds! They certainly do invite "touching" !
    Georgia
    Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and sweet gorgeous imagedear Nikki! Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends Challenge and Good Luck in the draw^_^
    Sonia DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. cudne ... pod każdym względem ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image and love the felt clouds too..

    Thank you for joining our FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY CHALLENGE ( ANIMALS ),

    Goodluck and do come back soon ..

    HUgs Blankina
    FF DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget