If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Halloween Book Tag


I'm not sure the picture does this all justice but I sewed the tags
together to create a little book and added lots of little ribbons
and embellishments of various lengths

Digital Stamp - Limited Runs "Frankie Cupcake", Stamp Make it Crafty

Need somewhere to wish her a Happy Birthday :)

Digital Stamp Limited Runs "Sweetie - to Be released"
Of course she's been zombified

that little piece of washi tape I just used my touch markers over
and rubbed it quickly to make it the right colours for this

Challenges - Crafty Ribbons - Anything with Ribbon
Wild Orchid - Anything With Wild Orchid
Card Mania - Fave embellishment - Brads

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

4 comments:

  1. Nikki, what a fabulous Tag book, love all the tags, all the different textures, work so well together, fabulous hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally LOVE this Nikki! The textures, colors and embellies are all awesome.

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your awesome tag!

    Best regards, Malin <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your awesome tag!

    Best regards, Malin <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget