If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sparkly Christmas Set


Last Time I was at Fabricland to make my Halloween Cape I found this sweet thread on sale and thought how perfect it would be for xmas Cards it's Red/Green mixed together so perfect for C&S xmas Cards They always look elegant. The paper is embossed Sparkle paper so at least it the sparkles don't get all over your hands.
What a great way to get your Christmas Stash up to I've just started to make Christmas Card sets I was inspired by Jennifer's to create 6 Cards at once and I will be more for sure.
Challenges
SL Crafts - 6 Cards on the 6th 12/6
Crafty Ribbons - Anything with ribbonsz
Simon Says - Anything Goes
There she Goes Stamps - Christmas Card Sets ** WON **

Recipe - Stamp Studio G, Versafine Ink, Stampin Up Clear Embossing.
Papers Recollections,Tim Holtz. Ribbon from Terri. Quickutz Die. Touch Marker.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. I have some candy ending today

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant design, Nikki! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set of cards!! Thanks for playing along with this week's There She Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget