If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Love You

Sometimes you need a sketch to use every once in a while normally I find them a challenge to use but they do make me use up my stash that has been sitting around for a long long time I love the red hair with all this pink makes her just pop off the page :)
Challenges
Hobbycutz - Sketch (Below) 2/2
Amusing  - No Digi - Anything 2/3
Ribbon Girls - Anything with Ribbon 2/2
The Squirrel and the fox - use 2 + embellishments 2/9
Simply Create Too - Valentines or use Hearts 1/30
Winter Wonderland - Butterflies - Non xmas Okay 1/31

Recipe
Stamps - Tickled Pink (retired) Inkadinkado.
Papers - Authentique, Anna Griffin, Basic Grey.
Dies - Quickutz, Spellbinder.  Punch EKSuccess.
Inks - Versafine, Studio G.
Glossy Effects on eyes.
Coloured with Shinhan Markers, Sharpie.
Everything else from stash

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous and love your butterfly use thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate
    ps I have some new release candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on our sketch Nikki, love the image as well as that flower. Thank you for joining our challenge this week....hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki, this is a lovely card. I like the red hair as well. It does pop with the pink. I also like your embellishing, especially the tab coming out from the pretty ribbon flower. Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nikki: Your card is so cute--especially love her red hair. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53.

    Please come back this coming Friday, 31 Jan, for our new challenge #54.


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. I love that flocked DP.

    Thanks for playing at The Squirrel and the fox this fortnight.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the interpretation of the sketch, thanx for joining us this week at Hobbycutz challenges

    John x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget