If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Yummy Calorie Free Cupcake !!

Our Sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles and you can win 4 digis to. Our Challenge this week is a photo Now I've only used the colours in it. I tired to do something with the pattern but that all ended in the bin so I've used strawberry cupcake, to create this little card. How yummy does this cupcake look.

Challenges

Incy Wincy - Photo inspiration is this Wonderfully Fuggly purse (below)
Love to Scrap - Anything 
Marker Pop - Anything



Recipe - Digi Delicious Doodles, Stamp Stampendous. Papers Papertrey,Recollections.
Ribbon = Shoelace :) Coloured - Shinhan,White Gel Marker. Inks Versafine, Memento
thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful & yummy. Love the DP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card that cupcake looka good enough to eat.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget