If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, April 21, 2014

2 Cards One Post WOW !!!

I am so into the CAS look might be because the images just POP and shows off the colouring 
of the Doggie.  
Incy Wincy - Furry Friends
Artistic Inspirations - Anything C&S
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Graph'it Colour Challenge - Using Greys 5/9
Crafter's Cafe - CAS


Recipe - Digi Paper Shelter, Paper Recollections. Markers Shinhan,Sakura Gel Marker.
Inks Memento, Ribbon From Stash

For my 2nd Card Today !!
These little cute guys getting into trouble will sure make you smile :)
Incy Wincy - Furry Friends
That Craft Place - Anything or Easter
Digi Galore - Flowers 
Marker Pop - Anything Goes
Fab and Funky - Flowers 

Digi -Paper Shelter, Stamp Bo Bunny, Paper K&Co. Ribbon from Stash
Markers - Shinhan, Sakura Gel Pen for the glitter. Inks Memento

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

9 comments:

  1. Nikki this is tooooooo cute! fab make, thanks for joining us at Ditzie Digi Design. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are adorable! I love animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards with really cute images and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cards are so adorable. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grogeous cards, love those cute images and so beautifully coloured too! Thanks for joining our 'Go Grey' challenge at Graph'It
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet and simple, thanks for sharing over on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!! Thanks for joining our challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ - good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card!! Thanks for joining our challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ - good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that dog and the simplicity of the card. Thanks for entering the Greys challenge over at the Graph'It Colouring Crazy Challenge Blog. Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget