If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Gift Wrap Elf

Still trying to get ahead of myself and make a lot of early Xmas Cards.
This cute little gift wrap elf from Kraftin Kimmie is just so adoarble and I wanted a super sparkly ribbon coming off that reel. So I used my new WOW embossing powder. LOVE it is super fine with lots of BLING!!! Matches the super Glittery Ribbon too :)

 Challenges - Kraftin Kimmie - Anything Goes
Completely Christmas - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Christmas Shopping = Wrapping all those gifts Up
Christmas Fun - Glitter + Anything Xmas\
CSAYL - Anything
Stamps Kraftin Kimmie, Bo Bunny, Studio G.
Brads - Basic Grey. Embossing Powder - WOW - Vodka Sparkle. Embossing Folder - Sizzix
Papers - MME,Recollections. 
Coloured with - Inktense, Derwent Water Colours , White Sakura Gel for Highlights

Pearl ex, Inks Memento,Distress,Studio G.

Hugs Nikki 

6 comments:

  1. Pretty Design Thank you for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas
    we would love to see you back again next week for another great challenge.....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well look at you getting all prepped for the holidays!! I'm going to be completely jealous when the time comes! LOL! This is fabulous! LOVE how you've colored it! Thanks so much for joining Kraftin' Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday challenge and good luck!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he is just so amuzing and all the bling too love it - thanks for sharing with us at Completely Christmas hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sympa et si mignonne Nikki, ta carte m'a donné le sourire, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Love the cute image and the bling is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love this stamp, so cute! It's never too early for holiday cards!

    Good luck in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge.

    Also! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is currently having a Guest Spot Contest...join in the fun!

    Don't Forget...Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday...with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

    Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget