If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Faded Pretty in Pink


Here is something a little new for me I've stamped the image out it a soft yellow brown and then coloured her in using various shades of pinks and browns to give her depth and to make it seem like light it refecting off of her.  Had to sew the one sheet onto the back ground sheet seeing it's acetate
and glue just can be so difficult at times on it :) but I'm happy how this turned out and I managed to include flowers Yah !!

Challenges Craft Stamper - Take a Stamp 1/30
Sister Act - AG 1/23



Recipe - Stamp - Simply Betty steam punk collection ->retired 
Inks - Memento,Ranger. Papers K& Co,MME
Ribbons May Arts,Recollections. Brads Basic Grey. 
Flowers Wild Orchids and some from my sister
Markers Shinhan,Spectrum

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Lovely colors! Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very nice in pink, so romantic !
    Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and feminine. Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so pretty, thank you for joining in at the Take it, Make it Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, such a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget