If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Just a Touch of Colour

Our Sponsor this week is Milk n Coffee and we want to see white on white with a touch of colour. I've coloured my image with a pencil just to shade the little peeps and snowman and used Pencil crayons to add the touch of colour I found them to be a little rough so I went over them with a pale marker just to blend the pencil together.
Side view
Challenges Incy Wincy - White on white touch of colour
Winter Wonderland - for a Child


Recipe - Digi Milk and Coffee 
Coloured -Pencils, Shinhan Marker
Dies - Sizzix
Embossing Spellbinders
Acrylic Snowflakes
Glitterglue 
thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki

10 comments:

  1. I love this. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love the sparkle and subtle colors with just the little pop of color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - super sparkle and the touch of colour really pops.
    Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Nikki - love how you have shaded the digi and added the red. Thank you for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Nikki - love how you have shaded the digi and added the red. Thank you for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation, love the pop of colour. Thanks for sharing with us at Completely Christmas Challenges this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very original idea to use a pencil for shading. Thank you for adding your entry on Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget