If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Little Boys at Work

Boys cards always can be such a tough one to create so here's one I did the only problem I have with this stamp is it ends to quickly I should have stamped the front on the back in hindsight but I just coloured it instead.  For those of you who know Darnell holds a challenge everyonce in a while to get us using our New/Old stash that's just lying around see those buttons they are OLD they are REALLY OLD Over a few decades old I believe they are bakelite from 1940's they are older then me.  So I think I've gotten the Never Been used stash covered on this one for sure, 
Challenges - 

NBUS - AG #4 (Buttons from 1940's ,Charm)

Darnell's Challenge

Vintage Buttons - WOJ Hemp Cord, Love Charm. Paper - Basic Grey, Bazzil Cardstock.
Markers - Faber Castell, Sharpie,Spectrum Prisma Color. Ink Memento

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

7 comments:

  1. Such an adorable little card Nikki ... I love that sweet image and the papers that you used. The buttons are definitely vintage and I love them!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image, and your buttons are the perfect embellishments for this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card.....its just lovely

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeosu card, love the buttons :D
    And the plaid paper is also beautiful!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww too cute little boy card. Thanks for sharing it with us at TTPH this time.
    hugs
    Dawn TTPH DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Nikki, this is such a fantastic vintage card! Your coloring is superb and I just love how you have framed your young man with those papers, those EXTRAORDINARY tied Bakelite buttons, the twine, and the charm! This is a perfect masculine card!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #4!! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget