If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, August 21, 2015

Pink Christmas

Pretty in Pink Christmas Card using normal everyday papers, they can make the prettiest little cards
It's hard to see all the glitter in her mink coat and the stars 

Challenges
ABC- P is for Pretty in PINK
Stamp and Create - One for the girls 9/1
Holly Jolly - Snowflakes and Sparkles
Shopping our stash - layer it on me
CHCC - Something Old - (All the papers and the stamp)
CHCCE -AG
CCAYL - Snowflakes

Recipe - Stamp - LOTV,Studio G. 
Papers (I forget so old)
Ink - studio G 
Coloured with Skaura Gel Pen,Prisma color ,Shinhan markers
Ribbon form stash , Bling from stash 
Die - Quickkutz

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Nikki! Perfectly coloured image in gorgeous colours. The papers look lovely with the image and snowflakes. Good Luck in the challenges. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image, I love the colours and the glitter on her coat. Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Snowflakes and Sparkle”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! And her jacket definitely needs the sparkle. :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks also for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is adorable. I love the color you used for your awesome card. It's not your traditional Christmas colors. Well done! Thank you for joining us this month at Christmas Cards all year Round.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable Christmas card. Love the contemporary colours and the super cute image.

    Thanks for sharing with us in our 'pretty in pink' challenge

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Nikki. What a great idea to use non-Christmas papers. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for August.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget