If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Winter Wonderland yes and no

 This week our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Now I know I suppose to pay attention to what are challenges are but this image so distracted me it's just so cute I FORGOT TO FOLLOW ALONG !!! DUH!!! huh so I've added in a second card just to show I can follow the challenge so this cutie is a what not to do lol
Challenges
Artitstic Inspirations - AG + Christmas
Crazy - AG
Get Creative - Holidays
Wags n' Whiskers - Ribbons and/or Pearls

Okay so now that we forgot the challenge and so picked an image that wouldn't work
here's a little something to follow along with the Incy Wincy Challenge I used a little Studio G Stamp and made a Winter wonderland card this one of the 6 Cards I popped off in the post to Caring Hearts Card Drive for this year . Normally I try to have a lot of cards done early this year not so much. Somehow I didn't make any for along time then started hustling to get them all done.
Challenges - Incy Wincy - Winter Wonderland
Cutie Pie - CAS + Cute Christmas
Ohh Lala Creations - Let it Snow
Vintage Stamping - Traditional Christmas

Penny Black and More - Anything Christmas
CAS on Sunday - Christmas

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

13 comments:

  1. Delightful Duo . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really super cards.

    Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He again, I missed that you had also joined in at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges so just popped back to thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, love the first one with the dog and cat, they are so cute and I can imagine why you got destracted :)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards super colouring on the doggy, and I really love how you made the snow on that second one. Fabulous :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards Nikki. Thank you for joining us this month at Penny Black and More this month and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made me laugh! I've done that before too! Both cards are gorgeous! Love the cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! One of my favorite Stitchy Bear holiday stamps and an awesome snow scene! Thanks for joining us at Wags N Whiskers, hope to see you again soon!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards. Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card!!!! Glad you decided to join the challenge with us at Get Creative Challenges. Good luck, and hope you will join more challenges with us again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget