If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

You're So Sweet

Here is another Oddgirl Image I've coloured up and made a very spring like card I know she even has Florescent wings which I wasn't sure about at first but now I like So I left them. The Sweet Darnell is holding her 6th NBUS challenge and she wants us to use our stash that has been sitting and not in use for a while well I can say a lot on this card is new and old that has been neglected and I wanted to join in at least once :)

Challenges 
NBUS used - Papers (some super old some New), Die cut Flower,Stickers(gift just used) ,Green Bling in corner, H20 Paints -new, Ribbon-New.
Creative Knockouts - Flower Power
DL ART - Frog or Green
Oddball Art - add a sentiment

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

5 comments:

  1. Great colouring Nikki!! That green is so good on her!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card!
    image si so nicely colored!
    have a great weekend!
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shading and happy colours Nikki! Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright green really draws your eye in! Thanks for joining us at Oddball Art, we hope to see you again soon
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your Oddgirl looks fabulous in her florescent wings, Nikki! How could she NOT have them!! I love how detailed and interesting your cards are! (That sweet lace accent is awesome!) Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget