If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, September 30, 2016

Coffee Coffee and More Coffee

This cup is from Fresh Brewed designs this is one of the stamps they no longer make rubber but I own a few of them this coffee cup I just adore. 
I fussy cut it out on two different papers and added in a little shading I hand wrote in the coffee sentiment and the flower is from my friend Judy which works perfectly 

Fall Lovers Coffee Blog Hop   Coffee + fall
Simon Says Wed - AG
Rubber Dance - Colours  -October

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

18 comments:

  1. Another lovely coffee card for us coffee lovers :) Beautiful! Thank you for entering our challenge once more at Rubber Dance ♥ Hope to see you there again - a new challenge begins tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Love that you hand wrote your sentiment - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun cup design. Lovely. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and always to more coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely design for a coffee cup card. I love the heart paper you've used for it and the flower is a great finishing touch. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us over at Rubber Dance this month. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fussy cutting is absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello! super cute card, luv the design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget