If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, April 3, 2017

2 Totally Different Cards

It's that Time again at Incy Wincy and Here's what I've created for this challenge 
we have a Recipe for you all  - 1 Image, 2 Different Papers, 3 embellishments

From Dr. Digi ( I love this old super hero collection these guys are ROCKIN it lol)

I'm Using Spider Stan and I coloured him all up using my Promarkers
then Watercoloured in the Background

Challenges -
Artistic Inspirations - AG
Color inspiration Monday - #19 AG + Hand Coloured Image
Dare2Bartzy - AG
The Ribbon Girls - Any Card + Ribbon

Next Up we have a New Sponsor Wink Wink Ink
I've used a Pre-coloured Digi and then added in some accents to it
Using Precious Baby Penguin
Crafting When we Can - Animals
Crafts and Me - Things With Wings
Winter Wonderland - Christmas Animals or Birds
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - AG with Christmas

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

9 comments:

  1. Two totally different cards but they're both fantastic! The Spiderman one is hilarious, my first laugh of the day :D. Wonderfully coloured Nikki, I didn't know that you could watercolour next to Copics markers. The second card is a real cutie. Love the little banner accents with the snowflake. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and I love your cute penguin. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card with lovely image and colours. Smashing! Thanks for joining us over at the winter wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little penguin! Thanks for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous cards sweetie.
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl April card challenge and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute penguin card, Nikki. I love the igloo. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations. DT Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are different and unique!! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget