If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, September 18, 2017

Christmas is a coming !!!

At Incy Wincy we are trying to help you get a head with a few extra Christmas cards this season cause lets be honest it's nice to have them done early or just have one on hand JUST in Case !!!!
So the sponsors this challenge are Dr Digi and Star Stampz. I'm a huge fan of unusual Christmas Cards so here's what I made this round. Now who says your image has to be Christmas just something that can be turned into Christmas lol.  None of the paper is for Christmas either but it works for it.

Challenges 
Dragonfly Dreams - Pattern Paper
Corrosive - AG
Simply Papercraft - AG
CHCC -  AG Christmas
2nd Card is from Star Stampz the image screams Christmas but none of the papers are and the border paper I went over a paper with my markers just to make it work used LOTS of embossing powders to make a snowy effect on it the tag has been distressed with ink

Challenges
Christmas at Sweet Stampin  - AG + Christms
Merry Christms - AG + Christmas
The Ribbon Girls -AG + Ribbon
Merry Monday - Add a tag

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

10 comments:

  1. Darling card! Almost makes me shiver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your card at Merry Monday this week, I love your little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card, thanks for sharing!! cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are lovely. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling scene & I just love the cute tag with the sentiment! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great wintry scene with your sweet tag. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really sweet. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda tu participacion en Corrosive Challenge, gracias por participar.
    Carmen Aurora DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, thanks for joining the Merry Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget