If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Halloween is a coming

I love Halloween time it's such a fun night out dressed up and acting silly so here is a card I made up using some stash I've had around for a very long time that hasn't been used.
Plus I really wanted to colour up this guy he's from Limited Runs and I love the way he turned out
He's been waiting for just the right card seeing I coloured him up ages ago.

NBUS - Never been used stuff - Papers,Stickers,and the lovely bling all where new and been around for tooooooooooooooo long :)
DL Art Thankful Thursday - Halloween or Thank you card
LMMS - AG 



Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 



4 comments:

  1. Creepy is right! EEK! So glad you finally got all these cool ingredients together to post this image for NBUS, Nikki! Every element is wonderful!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #12!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky fun. The image is creepy in a cute way. I love the web background. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular. Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge no 39. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them. Also I have some stash for sale Here From Spellbinders to stamps and More check it out and enjoy the savings :)
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget