If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Little Chicken ATC

Now Here is my 2nd little Atc For Janis challenge I think he would make an adorable digi now
I drew him up with Pen and coloured him up with Pencils the boards I tried to have a weathered look using Grey with a touch of blue just hinted in it
Janis Atc - Chicken Week 2

Thanks for looking Hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute chuck! Yes, he would make a lovely digi stamp.
    I miss you on \WOYWW, hope you come back soon.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous little chicken, Nikki - he's make a great digi stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazingly talented!! This is a fabulous image and would definitely make a terrific digi. I love this perky young rooster. You have given him such great expression in his face. Wonderful fence background, too. LOVE this ATC!!!

    Thank you so much for joining in my ATC BD party!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget