If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Strength is a Butterfly

For a Butterfly is Stronger then we think :)
Materials Used
Papers : Basic Grey(What I had Left over just enough to make this), Brazzil, Card Stock, Vellum
Stamp : Penny Black On inside
Cover Butterfly : Hand Drawn by Me, Used Primas, Black Gel Marker, Clear Heat Embossing,
Scrap thick Cardboard :Painted w H20 and Metallic and Rounded off and dented to create shape of butterfly, Thin metal wire.
Sewn on my machine, and tinted with Blue ink the circle is Primas And gamsol and covered with Clear Heat embossing.
Love the sentiment It's on vellum

Thanks So Much
for taking a Peak
huggs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the colors and it's a nice holder. Fabulous butterfly on the cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge, Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your butterfly is stunning!! What a fantastic card!! Thanks for playing in the flutter by challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful butterflie!

    Sunny regards, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my look at that beautiful butterfly!!! lovely card ,i like the saying. thanks for playing along at paperblooms this week :)
    shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. that butterfly is so cool!!!!!!! just love it!

    Thanks for Playing with us!

    -- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! Love the quote that inspired you and I love the use of butterflies with it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget