If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Here Comes Santa ... LOOK OUT 4 HIM

Here Comes Santa ... Where are his Breaks!!!
Do you really think he can drive without his Reindeer.. ??
This here is a card Plus a tree ornament (2 in 1) Santa pops off to be hung up in a tree.
Which makes this little card a slight interactive with swinging Santa makes it feel like Santa is a slightly tipsy driver .
Challenges Entered
Winter Wonderland #8 Santa is coming to town - really fast on my card
High Hopes # 40 Xmas in July - Yep it's for Christmas

Materials Used
Papers: Card Stock
Inks :Brown and White
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Embossing Powders : Clear & Winter White
Santa Die Cut ..he's already Years old but perfect for this card :)
sewn , ribbon from my stash & a brad

Thanks for looking and all your comments
Huggs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. Nikki, this is just wonderful! The image is fantastic! The card makes me smile, but it's absolutely beautiful as well :o)

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki this card is gorgeous xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card.. love this image..Very lovely..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this Santa! & a great card/orniment

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Nikki, I just love your style! Your work is amazing and would be thrilled if you ever wanted to play the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges. Thanks for helping spead the word btw :)
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and I love that this is an ornament you can hang on your tree! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SOOOO ready for Christmas to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just fabulous honey!

    Hugs
    Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget