If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WOYWW

I've been playing around with these huge tags that my sister sent they are originally Party invites and I've been altering them into huge Pocket tags to hold something and there's my big old kitty keeping me company. Now he loves Pencils and you'll notice I forgot to put one away well as I stood there and watched him eyeing it. Less then a Min later he had it in his mouth and started to bite into it. Took that way quick he's already done it to a few of my pencils and broken others there got to be something about how soft the wood is around them that turns him into a big old dog lol If I throw one he chases it but doesn't bring it back ...ever. When he starts chewing on them and I have to try and save it from him lol This one only had a couple teeth marks in it
and my Coffee fix is French Vanilla mmm
The little white pail is full of little hand made organza flowers,
The tags are with my newest digi stamp I thought I'd make 3 tags
using up scraps

Thanks for peeking at my desk and I've got a little digi candy to win here just leave a comment to win till the 31st too only 2 ppl so far and 3 winners lol so they need a little competition ;)
hugs Nikki
And HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO

4 comments:

  1. love your cat on your desk! so funny reading your post I can just imagine it.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Them's big tags Nikki - love what you've done so far..we all seem to be fired up to start using scraps effectively! Your cat - nutter! Love the way he's eyeing up your desk for pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaww Nikki your cat is gorgeous, even if he does like your pencils!

    Love the blue tag you've finished.

    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, at least you puddy cat sits at the side of your desk……..my BoJangles prefers the centre, right where I’m trying to work.
    I’m wondering……..Do teeth marks in your pencils warrant a shopping trip for new ones……yes!

    A Happy and Healthy New Year to you.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget