If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Birdie Bookmark

I WON  FOR THIS BOOKMARK

This week at Incy Wincy it's all about MUSIC  any type you choose.. So join us in our challenge or take a peak at the store you most likely find some new digis to get for your collection. I needed a new Book Mark and I love this Image of a bird just hanging around Prize is $10 GC for Aspire to Thrive Shop which is a childrens charity so when ever you use a digi you can help out a child too ... how great is this :)  It's feel good Art !! They also Added in Some new digi's too

Challenges Entered Incy Wincy - Music (DT) 6/28th
Paperplay #24 Use Something Old (Ribbon) 6/23
I love Digi #9 Anything but a card
Lexi Creations Something Old (ribbon) 6/26
Flourishes Embossing 6/29
Caadvarks Embossing
Cooking up with Katie #19 Emboss some & Green Ribbon
Stamp Something - Something Summer
Pals Paper Art - Summer
Meljen Designs #12  Fiber ,Lace or Ribbon 6/23
Sunday Stamper #108 Metal Guru (Altered Ribbon Brad) 6/27
(not sure if it's enough metal hope it's ok)

Recipe - Incy Wincy Digi, Stamps Inkadinkadoo & Whimsy, Hand Wrote "Sing Sing a Song"
Colored with Pencil Crayons and Gamsol, Clear Embossing ,Watermark &  Green Ink , Ribbon Brad and Ribbons from my stash.

thanks for looking hugs
Nikki

16 comments:

  1. So beautiful love the bird-image.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bookmark lovely image :-)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous book mark.. thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper :O))

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bookmark and the image is wonderful. Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super bookmark, love the image and green ribbon is a fabulous shade!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nikki, what a fab bookmark and your colouring is just perfect. Thanks for cooking it up with Katie. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your bookmark is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Lexi's. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary Helens birds are fab huh :)

    Beautiful bookmark :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous bookmark.
    Thank you for joining us at I♥digi.
    ~♥~Poppy~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very pretty bookmark! Love the colors! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous coloring! I love this image! I am glad you joined us @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous coloring! I love this image! I am glad you joined us @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your colouring is flawless, beautiful. THanks for joining Lexi's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply beautiful! Love your coloring!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!
    I LOVE these, and I'd for sure like to add one to my own blog, however, I cannot for the life of my figure out how without the HTML code - Do I do something other than go to design, then add gadget, HTML?
    I'm on a mac notebook, so I cannot right click to save as :(
    Anyone know?
    Thank you in advance, because I reeaally want one
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget