If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Ghouls


My Ghouls or aka My Girls (this is a gift for my sis) , Needed to match the boy skeleton so it's a little different setting but I just loved the play on words so they've been introduces to so serious distressing in Halloween colors :)
Challenge Entered
Simon Says Holidays

Recipe
Die cut picture on the wall, 2 handmade organza flowers (Buy some here)
Embossing Distress-Spiced Marmalade over Dark Brown Ink, Brads- Fancy Pewter & Bling,
Ribbons and Papers from my stash
thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Nikki, great girl skeleton her bow really is fun!
    The Design Team & I are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp ~ Stamptember Hop
    Thank you!
    HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Nikki, thanks for joining us at Stamp Tember Blog Hop with your creation, your skeleton looks wonderfull and we are happy that you have joined us. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo this is just wonderful :), thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Blog Hop :)

    xx
    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cool! I love the play on words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget