If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Congrats

 Now how Cute is this Bunny from MelJen's Design and this week the luck winner will recieve 4 of her digi's so all you have to do is follow a quick and easy recipe and of course have fun

Challenges : Incy Wincy Recipe 3 Flowers,2 Papers,1 Image
Pile it on- Feathers and FurDelightful Challenges - Flower PowerInktegrity- Anything goes

Recipe : Digi's Meljen's, Sentiment Mark's Finest,Papers CTMH and Cardstock, 3 Making Memories Brads  Colored with Touch Markers. Ink's Yellow and Brown Chalk, Stampin Up Punch (tag)White Gel Pen for Highlites
hugs 
Nikki

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at PIO this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and I love the big, happy flowers. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so much fun, I love the colours, so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget