If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dark Christmas

Well I wanted to try and make a Christmas Card with Very Dark Papers and you can't get any darker then using Black and Basic Grey just has it perfect with the Granola line So here's my card for my other half and it turned out not to girlie even though I did add glitter and bling and the little tree charm that I love so much and finally decided to use  it for this card. I hope he likes it :) I even stamped the Bg with Snowflakes and added black bling I was gonna use glitter glue but it didn't show up as well as I liked


Challenges Entered
Friday Sketchers Sketch Peachy Keen - Embossing  Dry or Heat ABC Challenge - J is for JewelsCaardvarks - Monochromatic

Recipe
Stamp - Motivet,Inkadinkado,Studio G Embossing-Pewter,Black Bling,Metal Corners and Mini Brad for Button, Papers Bazill,Basic Grey, Colored with Touch Markers, Grey Organza Ribbon and Heavy Black
ribbon

Thanks for looking
Happy Holidays
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. I bet OH LOVED his card....I Do!
    Thanks for joining us in the PK challenge. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget