If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Popcorn & Birthday's



This Week Limited Runs is Sponsoring Moving along with the Times
and you can win some new digi's from My Store and Drop by every Friday to get snag a free Digi.
Challenges
Moving along with the Times- Birthday's
Creative Card Crew- Birthday's
Freshly Brewed - Celebrate

Recipe - Digi- Popcorn Cupcake from Limited Runs, Mark's Finest Stamps
Colored with Touch Markers, Ribbons Red Silk and colored the other one to match w my markers
Papers -Bazzill,Cardstock,Cosmo Cricket"Hello Sunshine" & Scraps

Thanks for Looking
Nikki

10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card. I love what you have done with the ribbon.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I just love the colors on this card! Stunning!! What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges! Happy New Year!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this style of card! It looks just like a movie theater with red velvet curtains. So fun!!!

    Something funny to share:

    Thanks for celebrating with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges. Hope you have a happy and blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family and happy new year.
    Thank you for joining at WOJ blog hop.
    Hugs, Murielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Nikki This card is so cute love your popcorn cupcake. It looks great like and love how the curtain flows on the top. :) Huggs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuhhhh... this is super cute
    love your idea with the ribbon
    happy new year
    love Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an fantastic birthday card. Thanks so much for joining us at the creative card crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, thanks for joining us at FBD x

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOur card turned out gorgeous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget