If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Go Dotty

Ok I'm putting the Tree away now and hiding Christmas for a while
So this week at Incy we are asking for a dotty creation so the more the better
My lovely DH is helping me take down the tree... cause if I was to try and cart it
around the house there would most definitely be some repairs to be done. That and
he really wanted a 9 1/2 foot tree so we got one and now he has to help decorate too
seeing I'm vertically challenged lol
Challenges
Incy Wincy - DOTS Forever Friends - Cards for a man Cupcake - Something New Top Tip Tues - Anything Goes ABC christmas- Anything Cute Card Thurs -Out with the Old Papertake - Clean and Simple
Stamp Something - Use a digi Winter Wonderland Lets go Dotty

Recipe
Digi- Bugaboo, Colored with Touch Markers, Ribbons from my stash
Thanks for Looking
Nikki

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card! those Bugaboo digi's are way cute! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Nikki, thanks for sharing, and thanks for posting Pixie giveaway at your side bar, good luck with the draw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Nikki ! Your card is delicious ! This is one of my favorite digis from Jodie ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and the embossing is fab. Thanks for joining in with my "something new" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaah, super cute. Love it.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week and Happy New Year to you and yours. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a sweet image, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely image and great card.

    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Nikki, and thanks for entering my candy. Good luck. Hugs,Moni

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card! It's hard work taking the tree down, isn't it!
    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card. The image is adorable. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is great but there is no Forever Friends images so you cannot be able to win the prize of Forever Friends challenge.

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget