If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Envelopes....

Envelopes sometimes need that little extra attention and what better then to decorate them too which I love to do I usually just draw something a doodle or something for the front that way the mailmen can enjoy it too and bring a smile to the person getting it. Now you can't get to fancy with an envelope but you can get colorful :)
Challenges
Ribbon Girls  Aqua Stampin for the weekend- wings  Allsorts -Anything Simon Says - Anything

Recipe
Stamps  Sweet Pea,CTMH Colored: Touch Markers,Prismas Pencils, Inks Black and Chalk Blue,Glitter glue

Thanks For Looking
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Nikki this is gorgeous, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful thanks for joining us at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous envelope !! I LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous!! fab idea if its a card you are handing to the recipient :o)

    thanks for being free n easy with us this week at Allsorts

    hugs

    Amandaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget