If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What @*#&@( Christmas already !!!

Christmas is starting to take over my cards and such so at the moment I'm working on an 8*8 Scrapbook which is a rarity for me but I plan on making it a prezzie for someone :) So here's a look at an xmas layout that I just finished 
Challenges
Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July The Paper Variety Christmas in July Anything Goes Challenge -The Letter 'D' dots Digital Tuesday  Bling It Up Sweet Stamps -Christmas in July Creative Stamp Friends - Dots
There She Goes - Glitter, Glitz and Bling

Supplies - Papers - Dovecraft Mulberry,Cardstock,DP with Frosting & Pepper & Friends ,
Stamp- tag-unknown but embossed in clear, inkadinkadoo and digi is Karen's Doodle
Lace Doilie From Limited Runs, Star altered & added in more glitter and bling, mini brad keeping
it in place, Ribbon from stash Colored w Touch markers


thanks for stoppin in hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Nikki, this is gorgeous ... love the soft colors and glitter ... that snowflake is amazing! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the sparkle! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour choice, and I love the embossed dots and snowflake. Thanks for playing along at TPV this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so hard to think about the holidays when it's 90 degrees outside but your project is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki, beautiful layout with your soft colors and sweet image. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stamps weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget