If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Frosty Layouts


Couple more Pages from the Album I've been making and they are just all about winter fun with extra places to write notes on and showcase some cute snowy pictures Just Click on Any image to get them bigger
ChallengesFloweret - Christmas Crimbo Crackers -ChristmasStamp Insanity -  Blues A Gem of a Challenge - Cold and Frosty Crafty Hazelnut Christmas - Sparkle/Bright Colors Little Claires - Christmas Marks Finest -Winter Theme Bah Humbug - Snowmen Mami Doodles - Christmas Winter Wonderland - Sparkle

Recipe Stamps- Moviet & Clear Dollar,Hero Arts.  Sizzix Tree's& Tags ,MS Punch & EK Success, Bling,Recollections Brads, Colored with Touch Markers, Glttler and Flower Soft,Fun Fibers
Papers-Cardstock,Making Memories,Recollections Glittery Paper
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

10 comments:

  1. These are just so much fun. Love them.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic - thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 45 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All reaDy for some fun winter photos. Great job. Thanks for joining Speedy the Cats Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages, adore those little snowmen.Thank you for sharing with us at AGOAC this time, good luck. hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - wonderful!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these frosty lay outs are so cute I love them. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pages, just waiting for your christmas photos.

    Colleen
    Guest Designer
    Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layouts are outstanding! Wonderful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty, Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous pages. Thanks for joining Speedy the Cats Friends this week. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget