If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Stamp Holder/Card


My Sister along time ago asked for this stamp and I've decided she can use it till her hearts content
when she's done I might see it again lol but for now it's going to stay with her so I thought I'd make a cute little holder for the stamp set so she can enjoy looking at them all coloured in Also this is my First picture takin in my homemade light box next time I'm gonna try it with both sides on ... but I know I'll be blinded it's bright !!

Challenges
Creative Craft World - something mini (card is 4.25 *4.5 inches) 3/19

Recipe: High Hopes -Busy Mama, Touch Markers , K n Co Paper, Plaid Ink & Versamark
Recollection Brads, MS Punch

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA, I LOVE THAT SENTIMENT !!! It's so great. I may have to use that one, was it a stamp or did you type it? Fab creation Nikki, Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Nikki :) the sentiment is great! Thanks for joining in our mini challenge at Creative Craft World. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a whimsy Stamp the sentiment it's just so perfect for this image lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! What fun. Thank you for joining in our mini challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great and the saying gave me a little snort of laughter :) Thanks for joining in with us at Creative Craft World

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww very cute:) Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! So cute! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget