If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Little Girl Big Present

I love to support other Digital artist's all the time and this new artist I found makes the cutest digi's this is created By Vince over at Crafty Moments. I saw his work and just had to print then colour them up
 "It's a Gift for You" is just the perfect BD imge and I can't wait to surprise whom ever get's this for we are always in need of BD cards. I didn't even wait for the glue to dry to take the picture

Challenges - Touch Markers - Colour Challenge (I had to use RP7 down own RP9 yet)
Poodles Parlour - BirthdayClearly Inspired - Anything Goes 3/16
Recipe - Digi - Crafty Moments, Stamps -Friskars,Imaginisce,
Punches - Stampin Up,EK success, Studio G
Papers - K n Co , Inks Color box,Versamark,Distress
Embossing - Stampin Up Clear,Distress (Brad Distressed too) , Prima Flowers, Seed Beads
Coloured with Touch Markers.
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki,
    This is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the super Adorable image you've used, the dps, the colour scheme is gorgeous too. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling, Nikki! So glad you joined us for the CIC :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card Nikki. Thank you so much for using my image and for giving my blog a mention.
    I LOVE the colours you've used both on the image and the card! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous, love the DP and the image is too sweet. Thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget