If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Snowman

Just a Quick little snowman card trying to use up my scraps again :)
Challenges -
ABC Christmas Challenge -keep it simple
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Celebrate the Occasion -Anything Goes
Recipe
Papers CTMH,K n Co, Punches Stampin Up,MS,EK Success, Faux Puffy Snow,Chalk Ink,Touch Markers, Plastic Snowflakes Studio G Stamp,

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. Great card. That's a cute snowman and I love the icy details.

    Sharon (ABC Christmas Challenge guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Christmas card, love the color combo with your sweet image! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this snowman and I love the snowflakes. Good luck with the challenge.
    Hugs Sue W GDT @ ABC Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!
    Perfect colors :)
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - love the plastic snowflakes!
    Thanks for playing with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute image! Love the acrylic snowflakes. Nice touch. Also like the strip of blue with the snowflake edging. Way cool. Like the little scalloped circle sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, and love it that you used up scraps too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our Keep it Simple Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaww so sweet, an adorable little snowman and lovely colours too!
    Thank you for joining in with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget