If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Page 8 - Dream

Page # 8 In my little Book of Inspiration and I just loved how this stamp looks when she's all coloured in So I guess this is the dream page and it's just sweet to look at :)
Challenges
Hotshots Crafts - Distress InksTry it on Tues - Anything Goes Craft your Passion - Anything GoesThe Ribbon Girls - Ribbon Or Lace
Stamps - Whimsy. Ribbon from Micheals, Papers K n Co,G.C.D,
Punches EK-Success, Die Cut- Sizzix, Doodlebug Brad, Epoxy Stickers,Touch Markers
Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Pearls from Stash

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous page, its a beautiful image. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful page, inspiring. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget