If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hello There

Well it looks like tall cards are what I'm into making at the moment and this is 9 by 4 inches.
I've handmade the flowers out of mulberry papers and I reall like how they turned out gonna make more of these for sure. Now I've also followed a sketch for this card too and tweaked it a little to fit on a tall card and wow I've even used floral bright papers for a very Happy Card :)

Challenges
Mojo Monday- Sketch- 8/26
Ribbon Girls - Bingo-Ribbon,Pearls,Image
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Recipe
Digi - Bugaboo,Stamp Hero Arts, Papers- KnCo,Mulberry,Anna Griffin, Inks Studio G,
Touch markers,Gel Marker,Dies- MFT,Spellbinder, From Stash - Bling,Brads,Pearl & Ribbon

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and colours Nikki. I Spotted this on MIM..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card hunnie, nice to see a different shape..gorgeous flowers..and papers..
    Thanks for joining us this week at Make it Monday and sharing such a lovely card....
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget