If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pocket Tea 2

This is my 2nd Pocket tea Card and they are fun to make for sure
but they could become a gift card holder in a second .. which they might seeing tea doesn't last long in my house :P
Challenges
Blockheads- Pocket Card WON
Crimbo Crackers- Something to hold a Gift
Forever Friends - Ribbon  10/3
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Basic Grey - Anything Goes - Papers
Recipe
Digi - Stampfairy, Stamps,Inkadinado,Micheals, Papers BG,K&Co, Punches Stampin Up, Touch Markers, Recollections Brad , Inks Tim Holtz

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. this is lovely Nikki - what a clever idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable Nikki, love that cute image and your beautiful papers. Thanks for joining in the Forever Friends Monthly Challenge. Good Luck. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Nikki - such a cute image and he looks so fluffy!! Thanks for playing along with us at Basic Grey Challenges, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute image!!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little star struck bear. Great pocket card!! Thanks so much for taking the Blockheads Technique Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki, this is just adorable! I love that sweet bear and your papers! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Blockheads Pocket Card Technique Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget