If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Little Humming Bird

Hummingbirds are always so bright and colourful so why not create one that has alot I'm so happy how he turned out and will try this again sometime.
Sometimes you need to make a CAS Card just to show off a image you coloured and fell in love with so that's what I've done here I love how the colours turned out on my Hummingbird and just had to try this out he Pops off the page.

Challenges - Basic Grey CAS
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes

Papers - Basic Grey,The Paper Company
Embossing Powder and Ink - Tim Holtz.
Touch Markers  
Thanks for popping in
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous!! That beautiful hummingbird does just pop off the page!! The colors are fabulous!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I am so sadly unable to create CAS. I know you saw my post about it. it's laughable really. You did a great job on this.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours, your hummingbird is so beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffett.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this fabulous card,the beautiful image and the colors used^_^
    Have a sweet weekend my dear,
    Sonia
    (Your fabulous card and present arrive this morning,you are so sweet,thanks a lot my friend)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with a stunning image.

    Thank you so much for joining us on Basic Grey Challenges this time and good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget