If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Winter Rescue Team

First Time I've ever made a card with Grey and Yellow and I like it even better it's that it's for Chirstmas such an odd colour combo that just works well together. This is something I'm gonna try again it's kind of a poor man's gold and silver lol.
I've used a dark grey border around them looks close to black but it isn't.
Recipe - Digi - Dr Digi, Stamp Studio G. Papers-Recollections,Cardstock.
Touch Markers. Dies- Sizzix,Spellbinders. Recollections Brads.
Stampin Up Silver embossing
 
Challenge - Incy Wincy - Grey and Yellow
Catered Crop - Embossing
Glitter and Sparkle - Anything
2 Sisters Challenge - Embossing,Pattern Paper,Die Cuts/Punches
Winter Wonderland Dashing Thru the Snow

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! The colors are great and I would say right on trend at the moment. The layout is fantastic. Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and great image choice, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Christmas card. A great image and colours.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget